- Girl in library: ...Ughhh... that's SOO GAY.. OMG... Fucking bullshit
- Girl 2: I know, it's fucking too much.
- Girl in library: blah blah blah .. it's just SOO GAY...
- Me: Gay isn't an insult.
- Girl in library: Excuse me?
- Me: You guys kept saying "That's so gay." and Gay isn't an insult. There's nothing wrong with it, people are born that way.
- Update: Now they're whispering about me.
so for some reason hershey’s thinks that golden apples would be great to sell as valentine’s candy
so i got one and wrote this on top:
and left it on a table in the studio
less than five minutes later people were fighting about it
my plan has thus far been a success
I love you
you do realize this is how the trojan war started right
this is definitely how the college au of the iliad starts
I want to be kissed angrily.
I want a girl who has had an extremely bad day and is mad at the world, shove me against a wall and kiss me until both our lips start to bruise. I want her to pour out all the anger shes feeling and shove it down my lungs, and then I want to push back. Not with force but with air, I want to turn that anger into love and turn the bruising kiss soft. I want to remind her that life is too beautiful to hate.
This is absolutely perfect.
- Protestor at my school: I went to university without any debt, you can't do that anymore.
- Me: you're a white.. Probably heterosexual woman. Check your privilege.
- Protestor: I'm a lesbian
- Me: *awkward silence*
- I'm really sorry, I thought you were.. I mean.. You.. Look really.. We'd just talked about..
- Protestor: I actually used to be a lesbian, I'm not anymore. Labels are dumb.
- Me: labels create visibility, my point is the world is better now for me then it would have been 30 years ago as a woman.
abusers don’t change and there are no “good” abusers. there’s no form of ~hierarchy~ amongst them because they’re all worthless pieces of shit. an abuser who tries to apologise is not apologising, they’re trying to keep manipulating you because that’s what they do. fuck every single abuser and rapist, they’re all the same level of worthless shit.
abusers don’t change
They are sick, twisted, fucked up. They never get better. Nothing fixes them. Leave. Run. They are dead to you.
They do not love, they cannot love. All affection is manipulation. Everything they have said is a lie. The world will get better when they are dead.
They wont change. EVER.
Nicki Minaj is actually one of my favorite people.
I watched like 5 minutes of American Idol, and this kid was….not so good. While everyone else was laughing at him, she comforted him, told him to come to the desk and held his hand as she told him that even though singing might…